Hear My Music are very grateful for the financial support we have received from several funding bodies over the last few years that has allowed us to grow and develop the charity. We also rely on donations from individuals to allow us to continue our work. There are lots of ways that people can support Hear My Music, and some of them don’t actually cost anything.
We appreciate all donations no matter how big or small, as truly every penny counts!
Ways to Donate
Become a Friend of Hear My Music
Become a ‘Friend of Hear My Music’ by setting up a monthly donation via Direct Debit. In addition you will receive a car sticker and a HMM embroidered bobble hat, receive email information about upcoming events and regular invitations to HMM concerts and sharing sessions.
Become a Friend
Do you shop on Amazon? If so, please sign up to Amazon Smile, and then every time you shop with Amazon HMM will receive a donation, at absolutely no cost to you!
Donate through Amazon
What could your donation buy?
- £250 would help to pay for production of a CD of original music written and performed by our participants
- £100 would pay for a group music session
- £75 would buy a toolbox of instruments
- £50 would buy a sensory speaker
- £35 would pay for a Figurenotes software licence
- £20 would cover ongoing website fees
- £10 would pay for maintenance/servicing of musical instruments
- £5 would pay a volunteer’s travel expenses
Please help to support Hear My Music by shopping online. Use easyfundraising to shop with over 3,600 retailers including Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, and M&S.
Whenever you make a purchase, you’ll raise a free donation for Hear My Music every time, it’s that easy!Find out more